Celebrating over 30 years of care …
At Smile Council Orthodontics, we believe in the worth of a beautiful smile. That’s why we achieve such amazing smiles for each of our patients. We combine the most modern braces and innovations with our many years of experience in this constantly evolving specialty. We focus on the details that others can miss.
Join the thousands of adults, teens and children we have helped since our start in Melbourne in 1983. Regardless of your age, if you want a better, more attractive smile, call us today.
Why Choose Us
Benefit from our personalised care and expertise in the latest techniques, including Invisalign®, Damon braces®, clear braces, CBCT 3D x-rays.
Our orthodontists are constantly adopting the newest innovations into their art. In addition, each doctor has one or more areas of interest and focus to further enhance our combined skill and expertise. Also, we work jointly on the more complex cases to provide the best possible outcomes.
You can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
- We’ve been established in Melbourne for over 30 years.
- Dentists and dental specialists trust their patients to us.
- Half of our new patients come on the ‘word-of-mouth’ from other patients that we’ve treated.
- Each year, we devote up to 10% of our time to teaching, lecturing and supporting research in orthodontics.
We strive to deliver the best for you and making your journey to straight teeth a truly positive one. We just love making you smile!
Two convenient locations in Melbourne for you to choose from:
- UNIVERSITY HILL, BUNDOORA (accessible via the Metropolitan Ring Road & Plenty Road). Serving the Northern Suburbs – including Plenty, Latrobe, Reservoir, Greensborough, Heidelberg, Macleod, Thomastown, Lalor and beyond.
- BALWYN NORTH (close to junction of Burke Road and Doncaster Road). Servicing the Eastern Suburbs – including Bulleen, Doncaster, Box Hill, Mont Albert, Surrey Hills, Kew and beyond.