Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
UPDATE: 13 Sept 2020
To our dear patients and families,
Spring is finally here! It has been a challenging period for many Victorians. We hope the change in season will renew your spirits and resolve in beating this pandemic.
With Melbourne extending Stage 4 “Stay at home” restrictions for a short while, all dental treatments are still restricted by our government to urgent care only. We regrettably advise that all routine appointments during this period are postponed.
We will contact you to make a new appointment as soon as our government restrictions are eased and with your safety in mind.
For our Smile Council patients with emergency queries, please call and we will assist you as much as possible. You can also submit an Online Care Request here. Our office remains open for your phone calls and emails (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm).
We will keep you updated with any news via this website and our Facebook page. We look forward to resuming our care for you as soon as possible.
Stay healthy. Stay safe. See you soon!
Albert, Sam, Hong, Katherine, Braydon, Arjun and your caring team at Smile Council Orthodontics.
WE ARE READY!
- Highest standard of infection control measures will continue to be practised in our clinics
- Hand sanitizers for all to use
- Hourly cleaning of all public areas
BEFORE YOU VISIT
- Please call us to reschedule if you or a close contact are feeling unwell, especially with fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose
- If you have been advised by Health Authorities to stay home or isolate due to a positive COVID-19 (Coronavirus) test, awaiting your test result or has been in close contact with a positive COVID-19 case, please call us to reschedule. Your orthodontist can assist you with a tele-health consultation
DURING YOUR VISIT
- If you are accompanying a patient, please consider remaining in your car to reduce the numbers in our waiting areas. Where there is a need to accompany a child, we ask that only one parent/guardian be present and social distancing rules will apply
- Use hand sanitizer upon check-in
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose with tissues or your upper sleeve or elbow. Please dispose of the tissue in bins provided. Please wash or sanitize hands afterwards immediately
- Please wash hands thoroughly after using the toilets or exiting the treatment clinics
AFTER YOUR VISIT
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and may have been infected around the time of your visit, please inform us. Your confidentially will be protected.