Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
With Melbourne on Last Step COVID restrictions, it is important that we continue to keep everyone safe and healthy. We thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation as we adhere to VIC government’s COVIDsafe Plan and health measures, including social distancing guidelines. Please refer to the points listed below.
Stay healthy and keep smiling! We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you.
Albert, Sam, Hong, Katherine, Braydon, Arjun and your caring team at Smile Council Orthodontics.
WE ARE READY!
- Highest standard of infection control measures will continue to be practised in our clinics
- Hand sanitizers for all to use
- Hourly cleaning of all public areas
BEFORE YOU VISIT
- Please call us to reschedule if you or a close contact are feeling unwell, especially with fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose
- If you have been advised by Health Authorities to stay home or isolate due to a positive COVID-19 (Coronavirus) test, awaiting your test result or has been in close contact with a positive COVID-19 case, please call us to reschedule. Your orthodontist can assist you with a tele-health consultation
DURING YOUR VISIT
- If you are accompanying a patient, please consider remaining in your car to reduce the numbers in our waiting areas. Where there is a need to accompany a child, we ask that only one parent/guardian be present and social distancing rules will apply
- Use hand sanitizer upon check-in
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose with tissues or your upper sleeve or elbow. Please dispose of the tissue in bins provided. Please wash or sanitize hands afterwards immediately
- Please wash hands thoroughly after using the toilets or exiting the treatment clinics
AFTER YOUR VISIT
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and may have been infected around the time of your visit, please inform us. Your confidentially will be protected.